Pittsburgh Party Pedaler Pricing
Grab 16 of your family, friends, co-workers or just people that like to get out and have fun together. With a group of 16 the cost averages out to about $25/person for the 2-hour tour before gratuity. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: (412) 228-7476 or email@example.com.
|Tuesday-Thursday||9 am – 10 pm||$325|
|Friday and Saturday||9 am – 10 pm||$385|
|Sunday||9 am – 7:30 pm||$385|
- All Pittsburgh Party Pedaler tours must be paid by credit card at the time of booking. Options include MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
We reserve the right to charge your credit card following the tour if necessary. Since the Pittsburgh Party Pedaler is powered by its passengers, they control the speed at which the tour progresses. For scheduling purposes, however, it is necessary that the tour end within 10 minutes of the scheduled return time. There will be no Damage/Late Fee charged if the Pittsburgh Party Pedaler returns to the starting point on time and undamaged.
- $40: 10-15 minutes late
- $55: 15-20 minutes late
- $70: 20-25 minutes late
- $85: 25-30 minutes late
- $200: 30-60 minutes late
- $250/hr: more than 60 minutes late
*DAMAGE FEE WILL BE THE COST OF REPAIR*
There is no sales tax on Pittsburgh Party Pedaler tours in the state of Pennsylvania.
Our drivers work hard to give you the best possible pedaling experience. Tips are not anticipated, but always appreciated.
We run RAIN or shine. In the rare instance that the weather becomes dangerous we do offer rain checks at our discretion.
- 30+ days: 50% refund or rain check (good for 90 days)
- 14-29 days: Rain check (good for 90 days)
- Under 14 days: No refund or rain check
Want to customize your starting point?
All customized starting locations must be approved by the Pittsburgh Party Pedaler prior to booking the tour.
- 20 mile radius – $50
- 35 miles or greater – 4 hour rental minimum
- 100 miles or greater – full day rental minimum